HITTING LEAGUES – BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL
Winter 2018 Playoff Schedule and Final Standings
Hitting leagues are a great opportunity for players to practice hitting, while developing skills in a competitive - and fun - environment.
Winning teams will receive DiamondZ Championship T-shirts!
- Four player teams compete against other players in the same age group.
- During an inning, each player will be up, alternating teams.
- Points are accumulated based on where the ball is hit within the batting cages.
Age Divisions and Schedules
Maximum 8 teams per division
Five weeks, with one week for playoffs
- February 18, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Registration deadline February 9, 2018
- 8U (coach pitching only and players 8 years old or younger); Wednesdays 5:30 - 8:30 PM
- 10U (players 9 and 10 years old); Tuesdays 5:30 - 8:30 PM
- 12U (players 11 and 12 years old); Sundays 1:00 - 5:00 PM
- Team: $200, 4 players
- Individual: $50 - as a free agent DiamondZ will place you on a team